eRegulatory Buyer's Guide
Download your 38-Point Checklist for Choosing an eRegulatory Solution
The rate at which research sites are adopting eRegulatory systems means it’s only a matter of time before the eRegulatory bandwagon shows up in your site’s parking lot.
Complion’s new eRegulatory Buyer’s Guide includes 38 critical considerations for selecting an eRegulatory system. This guide provides an at-a-glance perspective on functionality, visibility, scalability, ease of use, and other considerations.
Download this guide to:
- Identify critical components for ensuring 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Explore options for providing secure, version-controlled access to teams
- Learn how a system can standardize and automate regulatory compliance
- Understand what reporting and metrics to look for
- Review integration points with other systems including CTMS and EMR
- Know what to look for in a vendor, including FDA and sponsor experience
- Build an RFP or gain a better understanding of what to look for in a solution
Download your guide today!